Helping Accident Victims Move Forward
At Abraham, Watkins, Nichols, Agosto, Aziz & Stogner, we help injury victims through the aftermath of serious accidents. We represent accident victims and family members who have lost a loved one in a fatal accident.
You’re not alone: If your life has been affected by a serious accident, we can help.
Free consultation: Schedule a no-cost consultation with an attorney by calling 713-396-3964 or toll free at 800-594-4884. Otherwise, you can complete our online contact form and someone from our office will contact you.
How We Can Help
Accident victims can suffer all types of serious injuries, from bone fractures to brain injuries to spinal cord injuries.
No matter what type of injury you are dealing with, it is our goal to help you make a financial recovery and move on with your life.
We represent people who have been injured in:
- Motor vehicle accidents : We represent individuals who have been injured in all types of car accidents. If another driver’s mistake caused a car, truck or motorcycle accident, we can help.
- 18-wheeler accidents : Accidents involved 18-wheelers result in some of the most serious and catastrophic injuries. We help individuals who have been injured in accidents caused by negligent truck drivers and trucking companies.
- Pedestrian accidents : Failure by motorists to pay attention to pedestrians and bicyclists can result in serious injuries.
- Premises liability accidents : Dangerous property conditions can cause serious accidents and injuries. Property owners have a responsibility to maintain their property. When they fail to do so, they can be held responsible.
- Dangerous products : When a dangerous product causes an injury, the manufacturer can be held responsible. We work with clients who have been injured due to all types of product defects, including exploding e-cigarettes and defective drugs. We represent military members who have suffered hearing loss, tinnitus, and other hearing problems after using defective 3M earplugs, which were used between 2003 and 2015.
- Wrongful death : The loss of a loved one in an unnecessary accident is a devastating thing to go through. We can help you explore your legal options in the aftermath of a fatal accident that resulted in a family member’s death.
We represent individuals who have been injured in many other types of accidents, as well. Please do not hesitate to contact us to find out how we can help.
Get answers to frequently asked questions about personal injury law.
Why Choose Us?
We know that choosing a personal injury attorney can be a daunting task. If you have been injured and are looking for legal help, here are some reasons why you should consider working with our firm:
- Unmatched experience: We are the oldest personal injury law firm in Texas. We have been helping injury victims and their families since 1951.
- Results: Over the years, we have recovered millions of dollars in compensation on behalf of our clients.
- No recovery, no fee: It costs nothing to talk to one of our attorneys about your accident. Once we take your case, we don’t charge legal fees unless we successfully recover compensation on your behalf.
- Respected in the legal community: The attorneys at our firm have won many local, state, and national awards.
- Leaders in the community: Our attorneys are involved in professional organizations and we sponsor many community events. We pride ourselves on giving back to the Houston community.
Free Consultation: Talk To An Attorney Today
We offer a free consultation to prospective clients. If you have been injured and wish to speak to one of our attorneys in a no-cost consultation, please call us at 713-396-3964 or toll free at 800-594-4884.