You Are Here:
Jonathan D. Sneed has dedicated his law practice to helping injured people obtain the justice they deserve. As a fifth-generation Texan, Jonathan's practice is based on the same values passed down by his family: hard work, integrity, and discipline.
Over his career, Jonathan has represented numerous clients on a variety of personal injury and complex commercial litigation matters in both state and federal courts. He has successfully litigated wrongful death, workplace injuries, construction accidents, trucking and automobile accidents, medical malpractice, premises defects, products liability, and toxic chemical exposure cases.
Jonathan graduated from South Texas College of Law Houston where he received both state and national recognition for his skills in trial advocacy. During law school, Jonathan was honored as one of the country’s leading legal brief writers and was selected to serve on the school’s Board of Advocacy. He also had the privilege of interning for the Harris County District Attorney’s Office.
Prior to law school, Jonathan attended Texas A&M University where he studied Construction Science, Business, and Spanish. During his education, Jonathan served as President of the Construction Science Honor's Society and was an active contributor to community housing projects in the Bryan/College Station area. Jonathan also participated in the university's international exchange program where he studied international business and negotiations at the Instituto Tecnológico in Monterrey, Mexico.
Jonathan is actively involved in the legal community and is a proud member of the American Association for Justice, Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Houston Trial Lawyers Association, Houston Young Lawyers Association, and Houston Bar Association.
He is admitted to practice law in Texas, including the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas.
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Catastrophic Injury
- Car and Trucking Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Product Defects
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Workplace Injuries
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Texas, 2013
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2016
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas, 2016
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 2021
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Houston, Texas
- J.D. - 2012
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- B.S. - 2009
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: Construction Science
- A Guide to Applying and Calculating Proportionate Responsibility in Texas, Texas Tech Law Review, Volume 51, Number 4, Summer 2019
- Personal Injury Trial Law, Houston Bar Association CLE Seminar, 2020
- The Hot Seat: Your Mock Corporate Representative Deposition, PartnerSource 2019 Employers’ Conference, 2019
- Texas Rising Stars, Super Lawyers, 2021
- Third Best Brief in the Nation, Scribes Brief-Writing Award, 2012
- Finalist, Wagner Labor Law Moot Court Tournament, 2012
- Best Oral Argument, Mack Kidd Administrative Law Moot Court Tournament, 2011
- Houston Bar Association, Member, 2017 to Present
- Houston Young Lawyers Association, Member, 2017 to Present
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2016 to Present
- American Association for Justice, Member, 2016 to 2019
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2013 to Present
- Black Law, P.C., Associate
- The Gibson Law Firm, Associate
- Abraham, Watkins, Nichols, Sorrels, Agosto & Friend, Law Clerk
Learn more about the Annual Text Free Texas Scholarship Contest
VIRTUAL OFFICE TOUR
Take a virtual tour of our office online!
Get Your Free Case Review