You Are Here:
Nancy was born in Mexico City and grew up in Laredo, Texas. She received her Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology from Texas A&M University in College Station. After college, Nancy attended South Texas College of Law Houston. During her time at South Texas, Nancy served as a student attorney for the Actual Innocence Clinic and as a varsity member in the schools nationally-ranked advocacy program where she excelled earning outstanding advocate awards. In addition to her studies, Nancy honed her litigation skills working at a tax firm, criminal defense firm and personal injury firm.
Prior to joining Abraham Watkins, Nancy worked as an associate with a statewide litigation firm where she gained invaluable experience in litigation in and outside of the court room.
Nancy is licensed to practice in Texas and is admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas.
- Personal Injury 100%
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Texas, 2019
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2021
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Houston, Texas
- J.D. - 2019
- Honors: The Chicago Bar Association Moot Court Competition, Quarter-Finalist, 2019
- Honors: Judge Spurgeon Bell Memorial Moot Court Tournament, Semi-Finalist, 2018
- Honors: Judge Spurgeon Bell Memorial Moot Court Tournament, Outstanding Advocate Award, 2018
- Honors: Judge Spurgeon Bell Memorial Moot Court Tournament, Honorable Mention for Best Brief, 2018
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- B.S. - 2014
- Major: Psychology
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2021 to Present
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2021 to Present
- Houston Bar Association, 2019 to Present
- Houston Young Lawyers Association, 2018 to Present
- Frank Evans Center for Conflict Resolution, Certified Mediator, 2018 to Present
- Bergquist Law Firm, Associate, 2019 to 2021
- Actual Innocence Clinic, 2017 - 2019
Learn more about the Annual Text Free Texas Scholarship Contest
VIRTUAL OFFICE TOUR
Take a virtual tour of our office online!
Get Your Free Case Review