You Are Here:
Ben Agosto III is a trial lawyer at Abraham Watkins. A Houston native, Ben was born to be an advocate. He was a competitive policy debater in high school and college, and a national champion advocate in moot court in law school. He is a graduate of the University of South Florida and South Texas College of Law Houston. While attending law school, Ben was active in advocacy, tutoring students as a Langdell Scholar and serving as a member of South Texas Law Review. Following graduation, Ben was a Law Clerk with the Honorable Larry Weiman of the 80th District Court in Harris County, Texas, which at the time, was among the top three in trials in the state.
After his time with the court, Ben joined a prominent plaintiffs' personal injury firm in Houston. During his time there, Ben handled hundreds of cases, many of which dealt with catastrophic injuries and seven-figure settlements in railroad accidents, truck accidents, refinery explosions, workplace accidents, and offshore incidents. Ben now brings this experience to Abraham Watkins, where he continues to work zealously to maximize the value of his clients' cases. His cases currently focus on Jones Act, FELA, commercial accidents, bad faith insurance claim denials, premises liability, products liability, and wrongful death.
- Personal Injury (Premises Liability, Wrongful Death, Products Liability, etc.) 90%
- Contracts 5%
- Defamation 5%
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Texas, 2018
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2019
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Houston, Texas
- J.D. - 2017
- University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida
- B.S. - 2014
- Major: Finance
- Houston Young Lawyers Association, 2021 to Present
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2019 to Present
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2019 to Present
- Houston Bar Association, Member, 2018 to Present
- The Buzbee Law Firm, Associate, 2018 to 2021
- Sigma Phi Epsilon
Learn more about the Annual Text Free Texas Scholarship Contest
VIRTUAL OFFICE TOUR
Take a virtual tour of our office online!
Get Your Free Case Review