Representing Family Members After The Loss Of A Loved One
At Abraham, Watkins, Nichols, Agosto, Aziz & Stogner, we recognize that the best results typically come from experienced lawyers who have successfully tried cases.
We have successfully tried hundreds of jury trials, involving all kinds of catastrophic injuries, including neck, back, spinal cord and spine injury, traumatic brain injury and head injury, burn injury, and amputations or loss of limbs.
We handle wrongful death cases involving:
- Admiralty and maritime accidents
- Aviation accidents
- Auto wrecks, including head-on collisions, rear-end accidents, SUV rollovers and intersection crashes
- Bus crashes
- Catastrophic injuries such as spinal cord injuries, amputation and brain damage
- Defective products
- Environmental pollution and other issues
- Fires and explosions
- Food poisoning
- Medical malpractice, including birth injuries and injuries from dangerous drugs
- Motorcycle accidents
- Oil refinery and pipeline explosions
- Nursing home negligence
- Swimming pool accidents
- Truck accidents, including those caused by drunk or fatigued truck drivers, a failure to follow trucking regulations, defective equipment, and inadequate truck maintenance
- Workplace injuries, including construction accidents, electrical accidents, mesothelioma, and oil and gas accidents
THESE Wrongful Death ATTORNEYS FIGHT FOR YOU
While we focus almost entirely on personal injury and wrongful death cases, we are not a personal injury “mill,” where catastrophic injury cases are handled and settled on a volume basis. At Abraham, Watkins, Nichols, Agosto, Aziz & Stogner, we pursue justice, one case at a time.
The foundation for the excellent results we obtain is our fact-finding ability. Our experienced Houston wrongful death attorneys work with investigators, experts, and doctors to analyze the facts of your accident and determine how to best present your case.
- Loss of a Child
- Parents are not supposed to bury their children — the loss is simply too great, the pain too difficult to manage. The death of a child is traumatic and devastating to everyone involved. If this death comes as a result of someone’s negligence, the pain is amplified. At the law firm of Abraham, Watkins, Nichols, Agosto, Aziz & Stogner, we work with parents and families that are coping with the death of their children. Although nothing we do can bring back a child, we work diligently to seek all remedies the law can provide. For 70 years, our Houston wrongful death lawyers have been helping grieving families through times of great loss. We have the experience to get the results you need. Our track record of excellence includes several multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements. We know that money can never compensate or console you following the death of a child, but it can help to ensure that the negligent party bears responsibility for its actions and can often be used to help educate others to ensure that no one else loses his or her life so unnecessarily.
- Loss of a Spouse
- Facing the loss of a spouse, whether age-related, medically related, or accident-related, is never easy. The pain exacts an exorbitant emotional toll that is far too slow to fade away. However, when a spouse is lost to premature death through the negligent actions of another person, the pain is exceeded only by anger and questions. How could this happen? Talk to one of our Houston wrongful death attorneys to discuss your legal claims regarding the loss of a spouse. Losing a spouse to wrongful death is a traumatic experience. Where do you turn when your soul mate is no longer by your side? In addition to the loss of companionship and consortium, there is loss of security — both emotional and financial. If the spouse was the primary income earner, how will bills get paid? Who will handle the finances? What happens to retirement accounts? If the spouse was the primary caregiver for the children, who will care for the kids? What happens to the house? We know that we cannot bring your loved one back, but we can help you find answers to your questions and fight for compensation for your wrongful death claim. Our Houston wrongful death attorneys work with investigators, experts, and doctors to review your situation and determine who the negligent party was that caused the death of your spouse — whether it was a hospital or doctor, a manufacturer of a defective product, or a company that did not properly maintain the workplace.
- Loss of a Parent
- No matter what age you are, losing a parent to death is never easy. The loss of security, services, and support can never fully be filled by another person. But the pain and sense of loss can be deeper if the loss of a loved one is attributable to the negligence of another person. Losing a parent to wrongful death is a traumatic experience. No one cares for us the way our parents do. Financially, emotionally, physically, Dad and Mom always come through. When they are gone, often the most reliable support system is also gone. Where do you turn for strength, counsel, and parental guidance? If you believe your parent’s death was the result of negligence, you may have the right to file a wrongful death claim. If you believe the parent of a loved one died as a result of negligence, the family may have the right to file a claim. We can help you find answers to your questions and fight for compensation for the loss of a parent We work with investigators, experts, and doctors to review your situation and determine who the negligent party was that caused the death of your parent — whether it was a hospital or doctor, administrator of a nursing home or assisted care facility, or company that did not properly maintain the workplace.
Contact a wrongful death attorney today!
When a loved one has been killed due to the negligence of another, let us help you get the justice and compensation you deserve. To learn more about how our Houston, Texas, wrongful death lawyers can help you, schedule a free consultation today. Call (713) 222-7211 (toll free 713-222-7211) or contact our office online.
Real trial lawyers, real results
Our Record of Success
Chemical Plant Fire