- The Red Line (north)
- The Green Line (east)
- The Purple Line (southeast)
Thousands of people depend on METRORail to transport them safely from point A to point B in Houston. Unfortunately, accidents happen that can cause serious injuries to pedestrians, as well as drivers and passengers who may be hit by a train.
At Abraham, Watkins, Nichols, Agosto, Aziz & Stogner, we represent people who have been injured in METRORail accidents in Houston. We can help you recover compensation if an accident injured you or caused the death of a loved one.
To schedule a free consultation with one of our attorneys, please complete our online contact form.
Representing Victims Of Light Rail Accidents
Light rail train accidents typically involve:
- Trains hitting a pedestrian
- Trains hitting vehicles
- Assaults on trains
Some accidents are the result of human error. But other accidents can be the result of negligence by METRORail. It is important to work with an experienced lawyer to help build a strong case on your behalf.
We will thoroughly investigate the accident to determine if negligence played a part in causing it. We will ask important questions such as:
- Did clearly visible signs warn pedestrians of dangers?
- Were barriers in place?
- Were warning lights visible?
- Were the guardrails functioning properly?
- Were the train’s brakes functioning properly?
- Was there a train derailment?
- Was the operator distracted, fatigued or impaired?