Injuries Due To Defective And Dangerous Products
If you have been injured by a dangerous or defective product, a product liability case can be filed against a variety of parties involved in the manufacturing and sale of the dangerous product.
Defendants in the case may include a manufacturer of component parts, an assembling manufacturer, the wholesaler and the retail store owner.
We have handled a great number of defective product cases that have involved a variety of dangerous design defects, manufacturing defects and marketing defects.
Examples Of Dangerous Product Cases
Almost any product has the potential to cause significant injuries; the following is a list of some of the defective product cases our Houston, Texas, defective products attorneys have handled:
- Auto design defects such as air bag failure, brake systems, post-crash fires, restraint systems, sudden accelerations and vehicle steering devices and tire defects
- Defective 3M earplugs have caused hearing loss, tinnitus and other hearing problems among many military members
- Motorcycle defects
- Helmet design
- Bicycle design
- Boat and personal watercraft defects
- Dangerous drugs
- Dangerous medical devices such as DePuy hip implants and transvaginal mesh patches
- Defective e-cigarettes, resulting in explosions and fires
- Household products
- Construction equipment
- Farm equipment
- Pesticides and chlordane
- Swimming pools and diving boards
- Occupational exposure
Free Consultation: Contact Us Today
From our offices in Houston, Texas, we have successfully represented victims of defective products throughout the United States.