Frequently Asked Questions About Workplace Injuries
If you have been injured at work, you deserve to learn about your legal options. You may be eligible for workers’ compensation benefits and additional compensation.
At Abraham, Watkins, Nichols, Agosto, Aziz & Stogner, we help people who are dealing with all types of injuries at work. You can contact us online to schedule a free consultation with one of our lawyers.
In addition, you can read the information below for answers to frequently asked questions about workplace injuries.
- Q: What steps should I take immediately following a work accident?
- Q: Am I covered by workers’ compensation?
- Q: A co-worker was negligent and caused my injury. What options do I have?
- Q: What if my employer did not purchase workers’ compensation insurance?
- Q: How much does it cost to hire an attorney?
Additional Questions? Contact Us Now For A Free Consultation.
If you or a loved one has been injured at work, call our Houston law office for a free consultation: 888-261-9134 or 713-742-6016.