Frequently Asked Questions about Accidents and Injuries
If you are interested in setting up a free consultation with one of our personal injury attorneys to learn about your legal options, please complete our online contact form. If you have additional questions that are not covered below, please do not hesitate to contact our law firm.
After a car accident, most people experience some degree of shock. However, there are certain steps that should be taken to help build a strong case. If possible, do the following:
- Call the police.
- Take photographs and videos of the accident scene, the vehicles involved, and any other important evidence.
- Talk to any witnesses and get their contact information.
- Get insurance information from the other driver.
- Most importantly, see a doctor. This is important even if you believe your injuries are minor and even if you think you have no injuries at all.
Taking photographs and videos of the accident scene – whether you were involved in a car accident, premises liability accident or other type of accident – can prove to be very beneficial as you go through the legal process.
Accident scene photographs and videos taken on your cell phone can be used as evidence in the investigation of your case.
If you have been injured in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence or recklessness, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries and suffering. It is important to speak to a personal injury lawyer about your legal options, preferably before you speak to your insurance company and the other driver’s insurance company.
Remember: Insurance companies may offer you much less than your case is worth. Insurance companies may even try to get you to accept a settlement immediately after the accident and before you have finished treating for your injuries. A personal injury attorney can help you seek maximum compensation for all damages and expenses associated with your accident.
When you work with an attorney from Abraham, Watkins, Nichols, Agosto, Aziz & Stogner, you will owe us nothing upfront. We don’t charge legal fees unless we are successful at obtaining a verdict or settlement for you.
We offer a free initial consultation and case review to prospective clients. This is an opportunity for you to ask us questions about your case, learn about your legal options and find out how we can help you.
Get Answers To Additional Personal Injury Questions
Following The Links Below:
- Do I have a case?
- How to choose a personal injury lawyer
- Do I need a personal injury lawyer?
- Do I want my personal injury case to go to trial?
- Do you need an attorney if your insurance has offered a settlement?
- How long does a personal injury claim take?
- How does a personal injury lawyer get paid?
- How to strengthen your personal injury case
- What to expect when meeting with a personal injury lawyer
- What to do if you have been sued
- What is wrongful death?
Schedule A Free Consultation Today.
If you have additional questions about your accident or injuries – or if you wish to speak to one of our attorneys about your legal options – please complete our online contact form or call our Houston law office at 888-261-8831 or 713-244-5486.
Real trial lawyers, real results
Our Record of Success
Chemical Plant Fire