If you have been injured due to a doctor’s mistake – or due to the negligence of another medical provider – you deserve to learn about your legal rights.
At the law firm of Abraham, Watkins, Nichols, Agosto, Aziz & Stogner, we help people who have experienced all types of medical malpractice.
- Q: In Texas, how long do I have to file a medical malpractice claim?
- Q: I lost a family member due to a doctor’s error. Can I file a wrongful death claim?
- Q: If I sue my doctor for medical malpractice, will he or she lose a medical license?
- Q: I think I may have a medical malpractice case, but I’m not sure. What should I do?
- Q: Do attorneys need medical knowledge to handle medical malpractice cases?