Texas Accident Lawyers Representing Injured Workers at Industrial Plants
An industrial plant accident can result from an explosion, a chemical spill, fire, defective machinery or electric maintenance failures. Many industrial accidents lead to catastrophic injuries, even death.
At the law firm of Abraham, Watkins, Nichols, Agosto, Aziz & Stogner, we have 70 years of experience suing corporations and other negligent parties for injuries and death sustained in industrial accidents.
Whether you are an employee injured in an industrial accident, the family member of a victim of an industrial accident or a neighboring resident harmed by an industrial explosion, you have rights. To learn whether you are eligible for compensation for your injuries or property damage, call (713) 222-7211 (toll free 713-222-7211) to speak with one of our experienced industrial accident attorneys.
Defective Machinery • OSHA Violations • Third-Party Contractors
Our Houston industrial accident lawyers help injured people and families pursue industrial accident claims relating to catastrophic injuries or wrongful deaths involving:
- OSHA violations
- Chemical spills
- Defective machinery or equipment
- Petrochemical and refinery accidents
- Electrocution and burns
- Dangerous properties or unsafe work premises
We are experienced with state and national regulations and safety standards and have recovered significant settlements and verdicts in cases involving industrial plant accidents.
- We represent workers who have been injured or killed by machinery defects (including malfunctioning valves and equipment or defective designs), maintenance failures and falling objects; in construction accidents (including scaffolding and ladder accidents); or any other negligent or dangerous circumstance that gives rise to an injury or death.
- We represent those living near industrial plants who have been injured or killed in industrial accidents caused by explosions or chemical spills or through exposure to carcinogens.
Industrial accident lawyers Helping Clients Recover Compensation When They Need It Most
If you have been injured in an industrial accident, you want an industrial accident attorney in Houston who has a deep understanding and thorough knowledge of industry regulations and standards. Established in 1951, Abraham, Watkins, Nichols, Agosto, Aziz & Stogner has been representing injured workers in industrial accidents and workplace injury claims for 70 years.
Several of our lawyers are board-certified in personal injury trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. To schedule a free consultation, call (713) 222-7211 (toll free 713-222-7211) or contact us online. Se habla español.
We offer a free consultation to prospective clients. If you have been injured and wish to speak to one of our attorneys in a no-cost consultation, please call us at (713) 222-7211. or toll free at 713-222-7211
Real trial lawyers, real results
Our Record of Success
Chemical Plant Fire