Houston Business Litigation Lawyers
Handling Business Disputes Throughout Texas
Litigation can have a significant impact on a company’s ability to protect itself in a competitive market – and to achieve its business objectives.
At Abraham, Watkins, Nichols, Agosto, Aziz & Stogner, our Houston business lawyers help companies involved in business litigation assess their options and make decisions consistent with their goals.
Business and Commercial Law
Our business attorneys aggressively defend and pursue our clients’ interests in matters such as:
- Breach of contract and breach of fiduciary duty
- Partnership disputes
- Insurance disputes
- Fraudulent inducement
- Tortious interference
- Bad faith insurance claims
- Business torts
- Commercial oil and gas litigation
- Securities litigation
- Employment disputes and cases involving the corporate theft and RICO
- The Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) Act
- Buy-sell agreemnts and dissolution of a business
- Unfair competition
- Civil conspiracy and corporate conspiracy
- Intellectual property disputes, including patent infringement, patent litigation and trade secrets disputes
We have represented clients in a wide range of contract law disputes, including employment contracts, real estate and land contracts, and many others. Our Houston attorneys also protect whistleblowers when pursuing qui tam actions.
Contact Us Today
When representing a company in commercial litigation, our lawyers never promote unnecessary business litigation nor do we encourage a client to accept an unsatisfactory compromise. We will vigorously pursue a claim to the fullest extent possible.