Houston Brake Failure Lawyers

Brake Failure Accident Representation

Brake failure in a car or truck accident can be a frightening situation. It can cause drivers to lose control of their vehicles and end up in accidents that result in catastrophic injuries. Brake failure can be caused by defective brakes and parts, poor mechanical service or other problems with the vehicle that can be attributed to negligence.

If you have been involved in a car or motor vehicle accident that was caused by an auto defect such as brake failure, it is important to speak with a lawyer about your rights. At the Houston law firm of Abraham, Watkins, Nichols, Agosto, Aziz & Stogners, our attorneys have 70 years of experience and have helped thousands of clients recover benefits for medical expenses, lost wages and pain and suffering.

When You Need A Houston Car Accident Lawyer Call Us

If you have suffered a severe injury or accident in Houston, Abraham Watkins can help you. Please contact us online or call now 713-222-7211 for an immediate consultation with a personal injury lawyer in Houston.

Houston Brake Failure Accidents

It takes a lot for brakes to effectively stop heavy cars and trucks, and many things can cause brake failure. They include:

  • A manufacturer’s failure to install a brake shift interlock
  • Poor manufacturing of brake rotors, drums or pads
  • A defective parking brake system
  • Unattached hydraulic lines in the braking system
  • Defective anti-lock brakes

Our firm will thoroughly review your auto accident to determine where negligence could have occurred on the part of the vehicle manufacturer, the brake manufacturer, the mechanics’ shop or another party responsible for the brake failure.

Learn More Information About Your Rights

If you have been harmed in an accident caused by brake failure in Texas, contact us at Abraham, Watkins, Nichols, Agosto, Aziz & Stogner to learn more about your options for recovery. Schedule a free initial consultation by calling us at (713) 222-7211 (toll free 713-222-7211) or e-mailing us.