The evidence is growing on the dangers of vaping. The New York Times has just reported a second death of a person has occurred due to severe lung illness that developed after vaping. This death occurred in Oregon and the investigation revealed the individual who died apparently became sick after vaping T.H.C. [tetrahydrocannabinol] from a product purchased at a recreational marijuana shop in the state. The lead investigator, Dr. Ann Thomas, "said that the doctor who treated the patient recognized several weeks later that the patient's lung infection was consistent with a syndrome thought to be connected to vaping that has affected more than 200 people around the country this summer, according to federal health officials."