The evidence is growing on the dangers of vaping. The New York Times has just reported a second death of a person has occurred due to severe lung illness that developed after vaping. This death occurred in Oregon and the investigation revealed the individual who died apparently became sick after vaping T.H.C. [tetrahydrocannabinol] from a product purchased at a recreational marijuana shop in the state. The lead investigator, Dr. Ann Thomas, "said that the doctor who treated the patient recognized several weeks later that the patient's lung infection was consistent with a syndrome thought to be connected to vaping that has affected more than 200 people around the country this summer, according to federal health officials."
Posts tagged "product defect injury"
Earlier this year a professional basketball player living in Plano was injured when his cell phone exploded. The injured player, Khouraichi Thiam, is a 31-year-old Senegalese man who plays basketball overseas in countries like Saudi Arabia, Spain, Serbia, Bahrain, and Luxembourg. Mr. Thiam was riding in a friend's vehicle on May 15th of this year, when his LG K20 exploded in his right hand.