A local mother is suing a local motel after her 15-year-old son was electrocuted in the hotel's pool. On August 30, 2020, Khaleel Reynolds was swimming in the pool at North Villa Inn when he came into contact with exposed pool light wires, resulting in his electrocution.
Posts tagged "pool accident"
The fourth of July is a day friends and family get together to celebrate America's independence, as well as celebrate her patriotic heritage. There will be fireworks, there will be barbeque, and of course, there will be swimming. As mothers and fathers across this nation prepare for next week's Fourth of July festivities, Americans need to take a brief look at water safety to keep the holiday fun, and accident free.