If you have been injured in a motor vehicle collision caused by another person’s negligence or wrongdoing, you may be eligible for compensation.
But how much compensation? The answer will depend on several factors.
At the law firm of Abraham, Watkins, Nichols, Agosto, Aziz & Stogner, we help car crash victims seek maximum compensation. For a free consultation with one of our attorneys, please contact our Houston office today.
Factors Affecting Car Wreck Compensation
Multiple factors can affect the value of a collision case. Here are some questions we examine when preparing a case:
- How much are medical expenses? This includes both short-term and long-term medical expenses. Some individuals, or instance, require ongoing physical therapy or rehabilitation to recover from their injuries.
- Did the victim(s) miss work? Crash victim(s) may be eligible for compensation to cover lost wages. This can include compensation for lost earnings in the past, as well as projected lost earnings in the future.
- Was there property damage? Compensation may be available to cover property damage from the wreck, including damage to vehicles.
- What were the noneconomic damages? Car crashes can affect a person financially, physically, and emotionally. And not every loss associated with a car wreck has a price tag on it. That is why victims are often awarded compensation for pain and suffering, emotional trauma, and other noneconomic damages.
There are other factors to consider as well. Since each case is different, it is important that your attorney takes a customized approach to helping you.
The Importance Of Choosing An Experienced Attorney
Car wreck cases are complex. With so much at stake, you do not want an inexperienced attorney working on your claim.
After a collision, it is important to work with attorneys who have significant experience handling auto crash claims. Our attorneys work hard to seek maximum compensation on behalf of clients injured in motor vehicle collisions.
- We have access to investigators who work to identify the true cause or causes of a wreck – in many cases, there are multiple factors.
- We work with highly regarded consultants and experts who help us prepare objective, fact-based claims.
- We have a track record of results. Over the years, we have obtained numerous multi-million-dollar verdicts and settlementson behalf of clients injured in car wrecks.
Most importantly, we don’t back down from insurance companies. We are committed to pursuing the best possible results on behalf of our clients. Read what our past clients have to say.
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
If you have additional questions about the value of your claim, or if you wish to speak to one of our attorneys in a no-cost consultation, please call toll free at 713-222-7211 or (713) 222-7211 in Houston.