It is easy to be overwhelmed by how many different law firms claim to have expertise in representing injured maritime workers. Injured seamen are looking for the right lawyer while simultaneously dealing with the medical bills and stress of worrying about where the next paycheck will come from. It is important that you hire the right maritime injury lawyer. At Abraham, Watkins, Nichols, Agosto, Aziz & Stogner, you will be represented by a staff of professional, knowledgeable, respected attorneys who have a track record of proven success.
What things should an injured seaman look for when choosing a lawyer?
- A law firm with a proven history of obtaining successful results for its clients.
- A law firm that will investigate the facts of your case, talk with relevant witnesses, and learn the full extent of your injures.
- A law firm that hires bright, respected legal talent.
- A law firm that understands the complex patchwork of state, federal, and sometimes international laws that govern maritime injuries.
- A law firm well-established in the legal and judicial communities.
- A law firm with the resources to invest in your case.
- A law firm that will work on your case itself rather than refer your case to someone else.
Abraham Watkins has over 65 years of experience fighting for people injured by the negligence of others. We have a demonstrated knowledge of the intricacies of maritime and admiralty laws and know how to pursue maritime accident cases. If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in a maritime accident, contact us today for your free consultation by calling 713-396-3964 or 800-594-4884.