You Are Here:
David Baluk is dedicated to helping people who have been injured by the actions of another. He is a zealous advocate for those who have been wronged and takes each case personally. During his career, David has successfully litigated numerous automobile and trucking accidents, pharmaceutical, premises liability, products liability, workplace injuries, toxic tort and chemical exposure cases.
David was born and raised in New Jersey and credits his blue-collar roots for his tireless work ethic. He attended Washington and Lee University where he graduated magna cum laude with a degree in Economics and was inducted into Omicron Delta Epsilon, an International Economics Honor Society. He later moved to Texas and attended the University of Houston Law Center, serving on the board of the Houston Journal of International Law (selected “Editor of the Year”) while also clerking at Abraham, Watkins, Nichols, Agosto, Aziz & Stogner.
Following law school, David worked for two prominent firms, litigating cases in over twenty-three (23) states while obtaining several multi-million dollar verdicts and favorable settlements on behalf of his clients. After honing his skillset in courthouses throughout the United States, he returned to Abraham, Watkins, Nichols, Agosto, Aziz & Stogner in 2021.
When he is not in the office, David enjoys spending time with his wife, Jennifer, and their Chihuahua, Foxy.
- Personal Injury 100%
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Texas, 2011
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas, 2014
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2012
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 2016
- University of Houston Law Center, Houston, Texas
- J.D. - 2011
- Washington and Lee University, Lexington, Virginia
- B.A. Economics - 2004
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Texas Rising Stars, 2018 to 2021
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2021 to Present
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2021 to Present
- Houston Young Lawyers Association, 2021 to Present
- Houston Bar Association, Member, 2012 to Present
- Texas Bar Association, Member, 2012 to Present
- Johnson, Trent & Taylor, L.L.P., Associate, 2017 to 2021
- Shrader & Associates, Associate, 2011 to 2017
Learn more about the Annual Text Free Texas Scholarship Contest
VIRTUAL OFFICE TOUR
Take a virtual tour of our office online!
Get Your Free Case Review