On Your Side After A Serious Accident Or Injury
Did a car accident, truck accident, workplace accident or other, cause serious injury to you or your family?
You have the right to hold the person or business who caused your injuries, or who took the life of your loved one, responsible for what happened. You should not have to face the consequences of another's bad acts on your own when it comes to:
- Medical expenses, including current and future care
- Lost wages
- Destroyed property
- Pain, suffering and emotional distress
- Funeral expenses
Call our Texas injury attorneys today to discuss your rights and how we can help obtain the financial resources you need to recover after a serious accident or injury.
From our office in Houston, Texas, Abraham, Watkins, Nichols, Sorrels, Agosto & Aziz represent families throughout the Lonestar state who have suffered a serious injury. Call today for a free consultation or contact our office online.
Fighting For Justice For Injured Texans
Our injury lawyers can help if you or a loved one was injured:
- In a motor vehicle accident involving a car, truck, motorcycle, bus or bicycle
- While at work, whether on a construction site, at an oil and gas refinery, working in the Houston shipping channel or Gulf of Mexico
- Because of a dangerous or defective product, like faulty tires, defective knee or hip joints, or dangerous drug
- Due to medical malpractice
If a catastrophic injury affected you and your family, call our office today. When your life is permanently changed by another person or business, we can help you find justice through the legal system. Contact our Houston office online today for a free consultation.