Jonathan D. Sneed
Jonathan D. Sneed has dedicated his law practice to helping injured people obtain the justice they deserve. As a fifth-generation Texan, Jonathan's practice is based on the same values passed down by his family: hard work, integrity, and discipline.
Over his career, Jonathan has represented numerous clients on a variety of personal injury and complex commercial litigation matters in both state and federal courts. He has successfully litigated wrongful death, workplace injuries, construction accidents, trucking and automobile accidents, medical malpractice, premises defects, products liability, and toxic chemical exposure cases.
Jonathan graduated from South Texas College of Law Houston where he received both state and national recognition for his skills in trial advocacy. During law school, Jonathan was honored as one of the country’s leading legal brief writers and was selected to serve on the school’s Board of Advocacy. He also had the privilege of interning for the Harris County District Attorney’s Office.
Prior to law school, Jonathan attended Texas A&M University where he studied Construction Science, Business, and Spanish. During his education, Jonathan served as President of the Construction Science Honor's Society and was an active contributor to community housing projects in the Bryan/College Station area. Jonathan also participated in the university's international exchange program where he studied international business and negotiations at the Instituto Tecnológico in Monterrey, Mexico.
Jonathan is actively involved in the legal community and is a proud member of the American Association for Justice, the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, and the Houston Trial Lawyers Association.
He is admitted to practice law in Texas, including the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Catastrophic Injury
- Car and Trucking Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Business Litigation
- Product Defects
- Admiralty & Maritime Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Medical Malpractice
- Workplace Injuries
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Texas, 2013
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2016
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas, 2016
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Houston, Texas
- J.D. - 2012
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- B.S. - 2009
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: Construction Science
Honors and Awards
- Third Best Brief in the Nation, Scribes Brief-Writing Award
- Best Oral Argument, Mack Kidd Administrative Law Moot Court Tournament
- Finalist, Wagner Labor Law Moot Court Tournament
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Houston Bar Association, Member, 2017 - Present
- Houston Young Lawyers Association, Member, 2017 - Present
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, 2016 - Present
- American Association for Justice, Member, 2016 - Present
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2013 - Present
Past Employment Positions
- Black Law, P.C., Associate
- The Gibson Law Firm, Associate
- Abraham, Watkins, Nichols, Sorrels, Agosto & Aziz, Law Clerk